Your Single Sign ON (SSO) account will grant you access to the following: your svu.edu email address, campus wifi (SVU_Student), Canvas, Microsoft Office, the Knight App, and more. If you have forgotten your password, you can easily reset it by following the steps below.
1. Fill in the information on the following form.
- The User ID is your SVU email. (Typically email@example.com)
- Complete the Captcha and then click Next.
2. Select the "I forgot my password" option to start the password reset process.
3. You will then need to verify using a phone number or email, depending on what is set up with your account. If you are using Microsoft's authenticator app, you can also choose to have a notification sent to the app to approve your password change.
3. Once you have completed verification you will be able to set a new password.
Still Need Help?
If you get an error message when resetting your password, visit svu.edu/it and submit a ticket for help. We will correct the errors in your account and work with you to regain access.